Did you know that implementing an Environmental Management System into your business not only helps reduce your impact on the environment while improving operating efficiency, but also introduces many great benefits?
Who doesn’t want to:
- Save Money
- Improve Environmental Performance
- Boost Your Public Image
- Be More Competitive &
- Better Manage Environmental Responsibilities
Let us help you develop the framework needed to implement an Environmental Management System into your business.
Check out our EMS training now!
Environmental Management System (EMS) Awareness
This training includes Audio Narration and covers the following topics:
- What an Environmental Management System (EMS) is
- Who is primarily concerned with an EMS
- The ISO 14000 group of standards and the areas they cover
- EMS under ISO 14001
- EMS steps
Better yet, check out our 5 Course EMS Pack and SAVE 10% by bundling your training! With this convenient multi-course training, you’ll not only get an introductory into EMS, but also Auditor specifics such as:
- What an internal EMS audit entails
- How to determine if an EMS meets the goals of ISO 14001
- Developing an EMS assessment
- Developing audit procedures
- Auditing method do’s and don’ts
- How to begin the EMS audit
- What steps to include when collecting data
- Why data analysis is important
- How to categorize findings and nonconformance issues
- What information to include in the audit report
- What steps should be taken to close findings (corrective/preventative actions)
- And more!