Frequently Asked Questions
- What is environmental compliance?
- Why should I take safety and environmental compliance training?
- I’m a contractor bidding on a Navy contract and would like to get a leg-up on the competition, what training should I take?
- Once I make a purchase, when will my training be available to take?
- What happens after I take my training?
- What if I lose my certificate, can I prove I’ve taken and passed my training?
- What if my training subscription expires, can I prove I’ve taken and passed my training?
- Can I purchase contractor training individually?
- How long will it take to complete my training?
- Where can I see a list of all the training that is currently available?
- Can I get my training customized?
- Who is using your training?
1. What is environmental compliance?
Environmental compliance means meeting the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to waste, air, water, tanks, spills, and natural or cultural resources. Environmental compliance helps sustain the earth for future generations. And don’t forget, it’s also the law. Failure to comply with and abide by environmental laws and regulations can result in costly fines, disciplinary actions, and even criminal penalties.
2. Why should I take safety and environmental compliance training?
Training helps manage and reduce your environmental risk, decreases the possibility of costly fines, and meets other regulatory compliance requirements mandated by EPA and your state.
3. I’m a contractor bidding on a Navy contract and would like to get a leg-up on the competition, what training should I take?
We’d recommend you view our course packs and choose the training most appropriate to the contract you’re bidding on. If you’re still unsure, please contact us and we can assist you in choosing the appropriate training. If you already have a Navy contract, please click here to access your training.
4. Once I make a purchase, when will my training be available to take?
Our training is available 24/7 and is instantly available upon purchase. We specialize in fast and efficient training. Our exclusive online training system offers the training you need, exactly when you need it.
5. What happens after I take my training?
When your training is complete, you are tested to ensure comprehensive understanding of the material. If you successfully pass your course specific test, you will immediately have access to your certificate of completion which can be printed or saved as a PDF. You will also be awarded achievement points (typically 100 points per course) and a course specific achievement badge.
6. What if I lose my certificate, can I prove I’ve taken and passed my training?
Yes, click on “Your Profile” to access your currently registered courses. Find your desired course and click the certificate image to retrieve your certificate. If your course has multiple tests and you would like to retrieve a specific test certificate, click the expand button . Once expanded, click the specific test certificate you wish to retrieve.
7. What if my training subscription expires, can I prove I’ve taken and passed my training?
Yes, your training records are saved in our database. If your training expires and you later re-subscribe to the same training, all your progress will remain for that training. If you no longer have a training subscription and require proof of completion, please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide you with your course and test records.
8. Can I purchase contractor training individually?
Yes, contractor training can be purchased at a discounted rate through our contractor course packs or purchased individually. Select your desired contractor course pack to view all the courses included in the contractor course pack. Under the training descriptions, you can click any of the listed course titles. Clicking a course title will redirect you to that course’s individual product page to view and purchase.
9. How long will it take to complete my training?
Individual courses are designed to take approximately 30-90 minutes to complete. Although, time of completion may vary considerably due to course length and difficulty. Full curriculum completion time will depend on the number of courses in total.
10. Where can I see a list of all the training that is currently available?
11. Can I get my training customized?
Yes, we can customize training for organizations with specialty training, specific processes, procedures, and regulations. Contact us and tell us about your training needs.
12. Who is using your training?
U.S. military bases, states, and local governments all around the world use our ECATTS training system. We took what makes our ECATTS training system so successful, improved upon it, and created Envicomply in order to fulfill all of our commercial customer’s training needs.