We are happy to announce that a new Lead & Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Management course has just been added to our online training catalog! Whether you are a building contractor or doing your own home renovations, lead awareness is critical for your safety.
In this in-depth 3 module training curriculum, you will learn about vital topics such as:
- What lead and lead-based paint (LBP) is
- Lead laws and executive orders
- How to detect lead-based paint
- Precautions to take when remodeling buildings that contain LBP
- LBP abatement activities
- Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) activities
- Lead’s harmful health effects on the human body (adults and children)
- Lead exposure symptoms
- How to reduce potential health risks from exposure to lead
- General LBP abatement strategies
- Steps for removing LBP
- Proper LBP waste disposal
- Certifications to conduct work with LBP
- How to become certified to perform LBP renovations
- Proper procedures for safely removing LBP
- The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and LBP
- OSHA and LBP
View the full list of topics covered by visiting our catalog page.
Start Your Lead & Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Management Training Now.